Saturday, September 1, 2012

Steps towards the end...

Well...it is funny that I survived so long after writing "Justification of insensitivity". How does it feel now? With the decision taken?
Well it is a decision I have taken so many times earlier also. Taken but not executed. Prior to the actual execution, I do feel restless. And very gravely sad. It is not easy. To let go of my work, my dreams everything at a shot. But then, have I not been pretending long since? What work? It was less of work, more of source of earning money. It gave me no satisfaction. There is no harm in quitting it. I was not feeling up to it anyways.
How does it feel to leave my dear beloved man in life and go away? Well, it doesn't matter. He wants to lose me. He is getting what he wanted to get. I am giving him that and nothing else. 

1 comment:

Moni said...

Finally it is done. I don't know if I am happy or sad. I am ok. It is the only thing that could happen.