Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sraboner dharar moto poruk jhore....

Aaj sakale mon kemon korchhilo...aar odbhut duto gaan moner modhye ghurchhilo...

Aaamar haat dhore tumi niye chalo sakha... r Aamaro parano jaha chaye...

Contrast bolbo, naki eke aporer poripurak? Janina...

I love it when it rains. Rain washes away the last bit of pale color your life takes on. I got wet today, its been raining almost alternate days, and purposely I won't be carrying my umbrella. But everyday it'd deceive me some way or the other. Never give me the opportunity to get wet. Either it'd start early, or late. Today it was raining just at the right time. 6:30 - 7 in the evening, usual time when I leave office. And it was not a drizzle mind you. I was not soaked...but was reasonably wet. I felt so so rejuvenated. Forgot all the unhappiness of yesterday.

It's just the amount of time required, to swim and reach the other side. More you are scared of the waves, more your journey gets deferred. And why defer a journey that is inevitable? Finally it's all about, whether you can conquer the waves or not.

Yesterday's tears didn't go in vain. I felt him so so near me all day today. And moreover this rain. I feel that so long as it keeps raining, I will somehow manage to live :)

To end up, let me quote a hilarious chat with a kid from my trainee batch (she doesn't know much hindi) - anyone can well understand to what extent I have gone nuts...

5:51 PM Bindhu: hello
me: hi
Bindhu: wazup
me: kabhi kabhi
unse baat karne ki
bahut ichha hotihai
translate this in english
5:52 PM Bindhu: sometimes i get the feeling to talk to him
5:53 PM correct?
5:54 PM me: more or less
sometimes I feel this intense desire to talk to himwould have been perfect
Bindhu: bcoz i did the transaltion
Bindhu: but see i did it myself
me: good gal
Bindhu: :D
me: :)

No comments: