Saturday, September 8, 2012

Tum bin mann ki baat adhuri...

Have you ever faced a situation where you don't know how you are feeling? I am really realizing what they mean by going with the motions. Since morning I have gone through thousand different kinds of emotions. But the only advantage an intelligent girl has is, she can at least make out what is the most intense among her emotions. Yes, unabashedly I should admit, it is my sense of guilt. I am leaving him and going. I am giving up on him. I am doing what everyone else has done with him. Give him no worth. No value. Put all blame on him and just go. How much will he bear? Is there no end to his sufferings?

What will happen to him once I go? He continues being what he is? In his own words, "I am a dead body, I don't feel anything, yet I am alive, I am happy". There...have you ever heard anything more stupid?

And I am leaving this man and going away? Just because he says he doesn't love me, loves other girls along with me, and in the same breath says, he is capable of loving nobody, he will not love his wife also? Have you ever met anyone more confused? And what if he doesn't love also? As if my life will be any different going back. If he decides to marry another girl, how does it matter if during that time I stay in Bangalore or Calcutta? Does being an ostrich ever help? And that too, he told me that ostriches don't hide their faces in the sand way we think, it is a myth. And I verified it from google too.

So what next? Don't know...let's see. Will keep you informed.

And yes, the song kept me going these few days. I remembered it as if in trance...since then don't know how many times I have listened to it. Can't have enough of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSum5QHrJYo

No comments: