Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Another hate post

I thoroughly despise the bragging idiot who thinks he is the greatest alive dude on earth. God, how I flare up at the very thought of him. All the while I'd crib about being with lesser human beings, still I'd tolerate them. Not them, him. I am working on my level of patience. But patience shouldn't transition to pity. It's my motherly nature, I can't help it. Karthik told that day, when I was telling him what all I'd planned to cook, that I am the only girl he has seen doing this. Today I genuinely regret having been a host to a most non deserving, ungrateful, pompous moron that ever existed. I don't wanna see his face again. HE IS STUPID. Somebody please go and tell him that he makes a fool of himself before everyone. He is so foolish, that if I tell him on his face that I am not willing to have any interaction with him, he won't understand. He is not my friend. It needs a bit of intellect to be my friend, so my dear friends, celebrate :) and Mr. Moron, please get lost. You are as usual, too much of a lesser being to be even hated, you'll be ignored henceforth, like a dumbass is simply sidelined. If you do not understand even then (given your level of intelligence, it can very well happen), I shall simply direct you to this link, way I had directed Hemant to the article "Freedom" :)

I really hope Karthik visits 5-6 more countries as soon as possible and we start working on our book. I can't let this world become the domain of below average people. I feel it to be my moral duty.

1 comment:

Moni said...

Read it for a second time. I hope I am not misunderstood. I don't have anything against the kids, the kids were saviors :)
Anyways, feel much better, having brought out my wrath here, and also to my friends. Both the things are working well for me, speaking out my mind, and not holding back anger.