Saturday, September 22, 2012

A few more days...

I told you...I don't care anymore. If they get to know or they don't. I will live life my own way...as I always have. Yes, I love him. There is nothing to hide. I am as proud of my love as a mother would be of her son.

Yesterday's happiness was unprecedented. I never ever felt this kind of happiness in my life. If this is a trailer, I don't know how the film would be like :) But yes, today again was lonely and empty...but as I said, it doesn't matter. আমার ছুটি হয়েছে is all that matters. Not even a month more. Well, why can I not play with  my life? It is my life after all :)

When you don't get a full life to live, you have to live in moments. Yesterday...was one such moment. When my ears were ringing with his voice. His laughter. And then the moment...the bearded haggard him...finally managed to get out of his friend circle (literally) and came over...and...I saw him. I...I realized just how much I love this man. What's going away? Even death can't separate me from this man.

But I will miss Bangalore...and the evening breeze...the city is overcrowded, with bare minimum amenities and sky high prices, but still the breeze comforts you as nothing else does. It soothes you like a lullaby and puts you to sleep. Albeit with the heavy heart, but puts you to sleep...

No comments: