Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The last month...

Oh what do I do with the 4 weeks that remain? A queasiness at the pit of my stomach, and a strange, choking happiness in my mind...that tells me, sweetheart, now is the time to live. NOW. Whatever happens, I shall and I must live this one month. This is not like my 3 months in Singapore, when I lived, but didn't tell him the reason why I lived. This one month - is something both of us know about. I think this headache and this restlessness will be an ongoing thing. I will probably never be able to sleep peacefully for this entire month. And I don't want also. See, till date I might not have lived life fully. But now I will.

18th October, 2012. Might be my last day in Bangalore city. Almost 8 years away from home. Faced almost every kind of crisis possible. Reached almost every triumph as well. I don't repent anything. Whatever God does, He does it for our well being only :)

No comments: