Sunday, September 23, 2012

Me and Miss Marple :)

She has been telling me for long...he is scared of you...he is scared that he will offend you, he will hurt your feelings. Well...I really don't know how to...analyze this - what is the necessity? What is the point in being scared when you don't take an action? I don't know...today I realized, anger comes to very helpless people. For practical people can control their emotions. I am very helpless. I don't know what you think and what you intend to do...and till I know, your pity and your fear means nothing to me. Please...spare me...I want to shout aloud. And then I remind myself, 23 more days of torture...then you are free. Free to exist as a single entity, not to remember what has happened in your life...not to cry at broken promises...not to be pain stricken at lies, or hidden truths, not to let yourself feel.

But then, does it change anything? I will anyways leave a part of me, back in this city. Back to all the tortures of life because he cannot say no. Would he be helpless? I don't know. I know, I will always feel this helplessness in my heart, because the very fact that "he is scared" means "he cares" :)

I don't know why I had to read so much Agatha Christie that I became a live Miss Marple :) Surely to add to his troubles in life :) Poor thing, he must be in such a troubled condition. Trapped and jailed...he must feel all the time. Oh when will you break free, if ever?

No comments: