Saturday, October 1, 2011

Little bit of lunacy...

One major gossip monger I have become. And you might as well ask me, what I'm doing, staying up at 2:40 in the morning (as if I have never done that before). See, all I know is, this 1.5 weeks is my leased life. I might have as well left on 2nd, if everything went well, free to go back to Kolkata, and enjoy Durga Puja.

Instead, I travel to Mlada Boleslav. If you don't know where that is, better find out. Because I had a lot of fun, living in contrast to the usual pent up life, traveling alone, letting my hair loose (out of the usual boring bun and the typical greasy "Snivellus Snape" look), looking cool in my glasses, and checking out cars. I simply love cars. I don't know if that was a love from time immemorial, most probably it was - you might find historical evidence of my love for Cielo in my old diaries. And you know what? I am gradually getting to like my dressing sense as well. Though the glamor quotient is entirely missing, and I need to spend a little money on myself, still I feel I am picking up well. For one, I have (or I think I have) successfully carried off frocks and gowns with the apparently fat figure, and the pepe T I wore today looked quite hot (bit exposing though and showing the pot belly) - and ya, I am at least wearing my sleeveless dresses, and not keeping them in the back of my wardrobe. So overall, to end up, I have enough energy in me, to stay up late, watch gossip on youtube (don't worry, it doesn't go beyond KJo's shows and Demi Moore's break up with Ashton Kutcher) - and ya, longing for a cup of coffee, though I am actually sleepy.

It often makes me wonder - what do I like? Tea or Coffee? The TC worshiper within me would shout Tea Tea (might as well be T T :@) and the subtle romantic would whisper - K likes coffee (again both the Ks mind you). But no, I go by the original mushy mushy story I'd written, when I had first discovered my feelings for him. I like milkshake, I like chocolate with cream, I am a girl dammit. And I am no Maggie Carpenter. I am perfectly sure I like my egg sunny side up - no doubts whatsoever. I am forced to eat other forms of egg only when I fail to make the poach properly. But ya, such nights do come rarely. When I don't want to sleep. When I am not ready to sleep. Most of the times I am begging to fall asleep. Thankfully, till date, sleep hasn't yet abandoned me. But today, I want to stay awake.

Stay awake and do what? Things that a normal fun loving girl likes to do...check out gossips, watch movies, bit of GK (in which country was Bata founded) bit of essential knowledge (my travel back is absolutely dependent on Air France - and when each day's delay means free money, I should check that out) - and frankly speaking, if amidst all this, there's no increase in your mail count for the last 8 hours, it does hurt a bit, but you tell yourself, there's more things in the world baby, like Skoda has produced 800 cars in MB alone - in this time duration.

This is the way life was meant to be right? Right from 26th August 2007? That once in a while I am allowed the luxury of pseudo happiness - when he talks about some exam in his tag line, and I remember my tear filled eyes. He couldn't stand it then, how can he stand it now? So for his sake, I remain happy. And to remain happy, I need to be a bit crazy. Excuse that please...I am a "2" person after all :)

Remember the part I wrote about morons? And their keenness to prove themselves? Wait I must have used some other term - what was it? Boring people? Mindless people? Idiots? God only knows, but the torture continues. I'd rather be a social outcast than tolerating stupidity.

But you know what? Everything in life is subject to change. You shouldn't ever say you are against something. For life gives you situations, where you have no other option than the thing you hate most. And always remember that someone else is having a worse time than you. Today during the tour, my stomach was not at its best (from an overdose of hot dosas with pepper chicken and lots of yummy sweet). I was feeling very awkward, being part of such a small group, that disaster might strike anytime. And while coming back, I saw a kid, helplessly vomiting in the bus station. He didn't have sense enough to care about the loathe of the onlookers. Taught me a big lesson. To take things easy. You can't change them anyways.

The scene in fact kindled in me, memories of "The Reader". It is by no means an easy movie to understand. The seduction part is easy enough, problem is, while seducing, you never know if at all a bond will be born out of the process, and if it does, then to what depth and extent it'd go. I feel I need to talk to him. I have a lot of things to explain. And probably to discover as well.

No comments: