Sunday, October 23, 2011

The eternal moment...

No, I don't think anything is missing in my life. I feel complete. I feel composed, self assured. Actually, if I may venture out to say so, after 4 years, once again, I do find bliss. Wonderful, ethereal bliss. I thought it's important to write it here.

Till yesterday I used to feel it is difficult to live in a moment. Today I learnt that time is nothing. A moment can happen to be eternal. I don't have any mean or negative thought in my mind now. No bitching, no cribbing. I am happy. Blissfully happy. Perhaps for the first time in life, the selfish me discovered that making someone else happy can bring this level of contentment. I'm in love with life. Come what may, I don't think I will ever again question or complain about my existence.

No comments: