Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Being candid :)

I watched Charulata yesterday. In the state of mind I was in, there was nothing more apt, to be watched.

Intricate, abysmal and poignant. It shows cinema can be music. It tells something else too. When it happens, it just happens. You don't have a way out.

My favorite things these days:
Movies:
----------
Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna - Scenes (I like blue), Songs (Title Track and Tum Hi Dekho Na)
Jab We Met - Aaoge Jab Tum - and the way memories fill up my mind.
Celebrities:
-----------------
Karan Johar and Shahid Kapoor, don't really know why, may be because they have a void like me?
People:
-----------------
My client manager - never thought I'd say this about anyone, but he is the most selfless and golden-hearted person I have ever met, but at the same time he is strictly professional. Love working with him.
The apple faced guy - the most brilliant person I have met in recent days. He inspires me to be good, he shows that if I am perfect in work, that itself is very self motivating - he's got me into this typical techno-functional mind set - I don't think I'd like to go into something totally technical henceforth.
K - ya he's not the perfect person, he is not natural at times, he tries to be too good with me, and that gets me angry, but still he's my best friend now, and the biggest reason why, when I say I am living in chunks, I can think about one more month probably. Love the way I open up to him and be myself, and eat his head :)
What I love about myself:
----------------------------------------
The way I am giving it a fight.
The way I love and protect my mom, and in general my entire family.
The way I have coped up with my solitude.
What I hate about myself:
----------------------------------------
Way I am becoming a miser
Way I am losing faith in people and suspecting everyone
Way I am getting pathetically snobbish, to the extent of hurting people
Way I am always lost in myself
My favorite things in general:
--------------------------------------------
Flowers
Cars
Idle time
Animals-esp Dog, Lion and Tiger

That's it for now. Feeling quite quite sleepy.

No comments: