Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pathik ami...

ke bole jao jao...aamar jaoa to noy jaoa...

I don't know how to translate this...but this is the song that is coming to my mind. I am very pensive. But that's usual. I am going away.

New life begins again. Another bend, more crossroads.

I have very minimum expectations, so no heart break. There's only looking forward to new beginning. Either a promotion, or a new job, or retirement. All seem to be good enough options.

"Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna" and "Aaoge Jab Tum O Saajna" remain my favorite song.

Today I realized the difference between friendship and, I won't say love, but undefined relation. I realize that with him, the relation that I had was forever undefined. My client manager, with whom I have this very solid friendship (almost a friendship as good as that with K, only entirely platonic) - has been pampering me for the past two days. Gifts, lunch, what not? He, didn't even turn up in the airport, on 7th December 2007. I remember calling him with a broken voice, before giving away my SIM. He, therefore, was never a friend. But forget it. I love my friends. I can be myself with them also.

Nashledanou Praha...

No comments: