Saturday, September 3, 2011

Us baat ko...jaane hi do...

Ah well, this continuous telecast of Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna in the back of mind, during office hours or at home, can be quite quite irritating. Over that, the fact remains, that there is no conspicuous Dev in my life. So when, in the front end, there is some interest calculation report, and in the back end, Maya shouts, "Deeeeeeeeeeev, I like blue", I feel like tearing my hairs :( :( Considering the amount of hair I am losing, ever since I started using the Dove hair fall remedy shampoo, this is not at all a good thing to feel...Trust me, that shampoo promises that you won't have any hair fall, for the simple reason, that it will make you bald.

The accounts track meetings are particularly scary. Were. Now I quite enjoy them. Though people are still very confused. But I have started liking the confusion itself. The first meet with the head, which was scheduled this Wednesday, had particularly gotten on my nerves. I kept preparing for it till late night. The head guy, in my imagination, alternately took up forms of Voldemort and Volturi. Must be an old, fretting guy, who'd find fault with all my statements, I told myself.

Well, since the time I met him, things changed. He's rather a sweet, golu molu guy, very intelligent, knows the track in and out, and has a lot of patience. To think that while coming here, I was really scared that I won't be able to perform to my previous level.

But thing is, I have to go back. Watch Mausam. Watch Breaking Dawn. And retire. From work. I can't live this life of imagination. KANK and KHNH. It used to happen during college. Constant playing of Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. Albela Sajan, then Tadap Tadap, then the title track. Followed by Aankhon ki Gustakhiyan. All the while, I am attending lectures, doing workshop or some lab - it just won't stop. But then I was a kid. All kids dream. A granny doesn't.

Ha ha, laughing riot again. Granny? Who - me? ROTFL. Aap kabhi "old" ho paoge? To main kaise?

Aah I am sleepy man. It was a good day. After a long long time. No meeting. Per diem upload. Pupu Ray becoming rich. And richer. I did fixed deposit on all my money. So that I don't have to buy a car for anyone :) :)

No comments: