Saturday, September 3, 2011

The bliss called Belapur :) :)

Today was my laughter day. Started right from the morning. I got into the lift. Your friend also came up after me. There was another guy, who seemed a perfect Sombaba clone (sigh...to understand this you have to meet Sombaba in person). So he kept saying something about his card not working...and how strange it feels when on the 1st of the month the card stops working...and we reached our floor. Lo and behold...your friend knows manners man. The other guys left, he kept standing, motioned for me to go first. :O :O. Please please forgive me for this (you know right, just how much I respect you)...but what to do if d'bhai whispers in my ear...chawde ke friend mein itni manners :( :( Right from then the laughing riot started.

Then somebody mentioned Naresh in the office. And I remembered Rajat. For once I wished Rajat was here, and we two would have bitched forever about that git. And then, you know what happened? Heman talked to me. Wow, I was even more happy. He talked...that too in Bengali. And thankfully, this time we didn't chat about fine akkel. Instead we talked about bears and their eating habits - just one two lines...and then I left.

Okie, third reason to be happy was...somebody mentioned in the office, where is the SBI datacenter...and somebody answered..Mumbai mein nahi hai...Belapur mein hai....aaaaaaaaah, as soon as Belapur was mentioned...even to my surprise...I kind of went to the seventh heaven. Just mention of the name of a place can bring so much bliss, is it? Perhaps because, Belapur is one place which I associate with your success, your greatness - to me you can very well be the king of Belapur :D :D technically conquer to nahi kiyeho...but somehow...I feel you rule the place...pata hai, main jab Mumbai gayitthi...kahan rukitthi...us station ka naam yaad nahi hai :( but us station mein ekbaar announcement hui...about some train going to Belapur...I distinctly remember that...it came in mind today as well...

I saved some money also. Somebody cheated me of 18 kronas and I cheated that person of 14 kronas. I know enough maths to understand that I am still in loss, but still somewhat tit for tat happened right? And ya...I intended to get only 1 packet of nougats but I got a chocolate bar also, and finally found a Hello ka mango juice. Got that too. Know that I have to shift this weekend, but raha nahi gaya.

And then, finally coming back home...I couldn't resist. I pinged Rajat in fb. And you know what? He addressed me as, her highness of Saanwer...ohh it was so much fun talking to Rajat again...just like our old days. To end up, had a yummy meal of 5 fish fries (small ones ji...dukhi na ho...) and mango juice.

Aap thik boltetthe...expectations rakkho hi mat...aaj na...mera kisi se koi expectation nahi ttha...subah utthi, khana banayi, nahake, taiyar hoke office gayi, kaam kiya, ghar aayi, doston se baat ki, khana banayi, abhi khake...yeh likhke...so jayungi...kisi se kuchh lena dena nahi...kuchh paana ya khona nahi...achhi life hai na?

Aaj dinbhar main dusron ko observe ki, mere pasand ki cheezein observe ki, jaise cars, dresses, shawls, doggies, and of course humans. The lady in Interspar was perfectly courteous to both the girl before me and the man after me, but she neither greeted me, nor did she say thank you. I wished her dobri den, and she didn't even respond back. I happened to wonder, is it my skin color or hair style? Khair chhodo. Aaj ek to apne baaremein sochne ka time nahi mila...uske upar aap ki itni yaad...bus...zinda rehne kliye aur kya chahiye?

P.S. - My avid reader, the "Full Moon" lady will be definitely upset with this entry, and give me a lot of gyaan about not interfering with someone else's personal life, not mentioning particular names (and surnames), etc. etc. But she knows very well that she can't correct me. Mann ho to case kare koi...darrti hun kya main?

P.P.S. - I give a damn to people who think I must forget you...for whatever reason...and get offended if I act otherwise...(my sweet "Full Moon" lady, I don't mean you this time...so relax)

No comments: