Friday, January 27, 2012

Back to routine...

Yesterday, I watched a movie. It is a movie he used to tell me about, one he likes a lot. While watching it I realized that, I have been bothering him. A lot. You should be in control of your own life. You don’t have any right to beg somebody else to help you out, when you are in a soup. I was looking up my wish list. A very funny wish list, I must say. I shall tell you about it some other day. But I have no right to make him a scapegoat to fulfil my stupid wishes. Today he stands clean, and I realize my mistake. My life, belongs to me, and nobody else :)
The night was kind of difficult. I dreamt strange dreams. I don’t remember it vividly, but it was a congregation near the lift, of well…rather well dressed people. I don’t remember the faces exactly – but didn’t seem to be too unfamiliar too. I have this fascination for elevator ever since my school days. It was out of bounds for students – and you know what “anything” out of bounds would mean to young minds. Anyways, coming back to the story, I discovered disastrous facts while talking with the crowd near the lift. It seemed that I couldn’t pass in my MBA exams, and I have to take it 1 year later. It also appeared that, somehow, I haven’t passed in my 4th subject in class XII (that was statistics…I very well remember I got some 65% or so)…it seems as it was only a 4th subject, I was allowed to continue with my studies so far, but now, I must clear that paper for further studies. I don’t know what crap dream it was, but shook me up quite a lot in the morning. Somehow made me feel – God, there can be even bigger problems than my altercations with K :P

No comments: