Sunday, April 3, 2011

na...bana kar pila bhi de..

Bahut yaad aa raheho...
Adhi raat hai...neend nahi arahihai... bahut jyada yaad aa raheho....
Ekdam bhool gaye kya mujhe...

I waited with baited breath, for a single communication from your side. You never bothered. Yeh aap hi ne kaha ttha na?

haan..infact i also want to ..reply..thn thought kuch soch kar likhoonga

kab likkhoge aap? kabhi meri yaad nahi aati hai kya?

Kabhi kabhi I can't control myself. So much for getting alienated from you. Going far far away from your life. So much for not mentioning you in my blog. So much for not bothering you, not putting you in even any kind of far fetched mental trauma. At times I don't care. Aapko haq hai to mujhe bhi haq hai. I am not leading this lonely life for nothing. I have a right to let you know that I miss you. Duniya ko nahi...sirf aapko. At times I need to talk my mind out. Aapko bura lage to maaf karna. But I love you. I love you...

No comments: