Friday, April 29, 2011

Aamar praner manush achhe prane...

Went to find solace in Gaaner Opare once again. Saw one particularly nerve wrecking episode, the one in which Pupe realizes that she loves Gora. Someone has commented there "a fantastic potrayal of metamorphosis of emotions". Liked the statement.

Just the thing that happened. When I remember that day, I feel ecstatic to a frenzied extent. Discovering you. That was the only good thing that happened in my life. One good thing. Why do I think of death? Why do I think of giving up. You used to say, there is nothing bad in this world. Either they are good, or very good. And you also said, one should have at least one friend to talk to. It shouldn't be that things in one's mind cannot come out, cannot be told to anyone else. If I think, I always have one friend or the other. With whom I can talk. At least till now. And why do I think so much about the future. I should believe you na? Tomorrow will never be bad. Either it will be good, or very good.

You know something? There is no one today in my world. Only you. And you shall always keep me alive.

This one's for you. I started listening to this song from the day I realized my love for you. I am happy. End of negativity. You are there....you are always there for me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTj2f4ASP1g

No comments: