Thursday, April 7, 2011

mon mor megher sangi :)

Oh I just loved it...it was as if, she was alive after so many years :)

The hide and seek continues as usual, and I am mostly a silent and often irritated witness to it, and keep holding her back. Stupid girl, I say, don't you dare to make a fool of me and you. And she, reluctantly though, listens to me. But she is a happy person, keeps smiling to herself :)

And it went like this. It was not the danger zone, where she, very pretentiously acts as if she doesn't care a fig. It was just a corridor in the elevator area (aah, after how many days do I use this term...elevator area), and she was walking very fast, had some scan to do in the other room, when she felt...that she heard his voice, and just tilted her head...slightly. And there he was, adamantly staring at her, while talking to his friends. She didn't slacken her pace, quickly swiped her card, and entered the other room. And as she walked towards the scanner, she blushed, and hid her face in her hand.

It was amazing. I was very silent. This is a girl. Who cares if she is 20 or 30. She is just a girl in love. No lady doggy, no kid. Very much human, very feminine.

No comments: