Monday, April 18, 2011

Edin aaji...

Konodin aajker din ta serokam bhabe celebrate korini. It has always been 18th August, never 18th April. You might not even know the significance of today's date. Aaj aamader prothom dekha haoar din.

To quote from Before I Forget, "She hardly knew that the morning that followed would be the most magical morning in her life. " As the title of this post suggests, kar jeebone prabhat aaji ghochay andhokaar...emoni bhabe sedin aandhar ghochale...je aaj obdi aandharei dube roilaam...

A lot has changed in your life. I know. But what has changed for me in the last 4 years? I never found time to ponder over this. I have been so lost in you. The non existent you. Why do I exist? You didn't even give me a chance to serve you in a way Pradipta served Pupe. Tomaar charon dhulay dhulay dhusar habo...even that couldn't happen. Prem, Puja, Byarthota...samarthak...didn't get it? You should. Love, worship, failure...the three words seem synonymous to me.

I wonder if I'd live 4 years hence. And if I'd still remember you. I hope not. I wish not.

No comments: