Tuesday, April 19, 2011

5 months of living without you...

To sing for you...you keep me awake...
o my heart wrenching pain...
you startle me and hit my heart...o the cause of my sleepless nights...

As the night dawns, the birds return to their nests...
the boats return to the quay...
its only my mind that doesn't get any rest...o my heart wrenching pain...


Amidst my whole day's work...u didn't allow my tears to sublime for a moment..
u touch me..fill my heart with bliss...and then go away...
it seems you hide beneath my agonizing existence...o the cause of my sleepless nights...

2 comments:

Deepti said...

so much of emotions...you write so nice...i should say keep it up..
but, i'm saying...stop...stay happy.

Moni said...

Honey this is not me...this is a Tagore's song translated..."Tomay gaan shonabo"