Thursday, March 17, 2016

You...

Last night I had this amazing dream... I dreamed about my so called first love...you know, the B guy. And though the dream is now quite hazy almost after a day, it involved the M lady too. The M lady has got a call from the police, and somehow she's gotten to know that the B guy is leading the investigation, so she insists that I accompany her. Fact is that I never told the M lady about the B guy. In the dream however I go with her to the stairwell of her house where the police is waiting for her, mostly in the interest of seeing what kind of a policeman the B guy has turned into. B guy is hot man, and so sexy too...he'd make a far better policeman than the software person that he actually is...and yet, not the usual Indian type, no please no, that'd break my heart.

Well, in the dim evening light, he very much looked the Hollywood policeman, straight faced, no nonsense guy. No, he didn't give any indication that he recognized me, and the interrogation too went on much different lines than I had predicted (I am a Miss Marple too, so I was also trying to solve the mystery you see)...

And finally he was done and left with his team - without even a glance at me...face stern and expressionless - just like the movies.

I patted myself on the head and said, so you realize what it is? You feel lonely and dream up about men you liked. There's nothing special about you dreaming of your best friend.

But then, how can I generalize men I loved? I hate that bloody Tamil conman - even hating him would be showing emotions towards him, so I am just DISINTERESTED. I am, actually. Photos of him come up in my FB timeline and fail to evoke any reaction from me...except perhaps that I beam on my bravery... :)

But ok, I don't dream of you, I dream of other guys, we don't talk, you don't care, you are bitter. Happy love? Yeah, that's what you are - all these points notwithstanding ;) There, do what you can :D

No comments: