Saturday, March 12, 2016

Art of living or art of killing nature?

Note to myself : I usually don't comment on current affairs or politics, mostly out of disinterest. But at times I feel that being disinterested also means shrugging off responsibilities and looking away while crime is being committed. So apart from self introspection in these lines, let me start off making amends right away by confessing that once way back in 2008 or 09 I had spent 1000 bucks on doing an inconsequential and utterly non beneficial art of living course which I regret, Regret, REGRET.

If you see it in the proper light, nature should have been our religion. We should have learnt from her act of tolerance, equality and generosity. Had we subscribed to her abundance instead of the petty segregating thoughts that religion teaches, we could have become a better race. Instead religion is abusing nature in the act of celebrating itself, and we turn a blind eye. We really don't deserve this world, do we? And yet we don't learn, we never learn...

World cultural festival or whatever crap it is called is going to cost us dearly. এত দুপুরে ডাকাতি বরদাস্ত করা যায় না বাপু, I hate myself for merely writing this entry, I should have gone there and laid down my life to protest...

No comments: