Monday, March 21, 2016

What I like?

So the supposed director at Ramoji Film City - who was trying to teach us how a movie is made - asked the audience, whose movies do you watch. People answered with SRK and Salman Khan's name, and I found myself shouting "Karan Johar"...the director turned his face in the direction of my voice and said in his typical Andhra accent -" very good!"

It was good to remember how I love KJo. It was also good to see the dream in the morning. Did I say unkempt and rugged? I'd like to correct myself please. He should be dark, not so thin but not fat either, have a sweet smile and drive his bike in a very criss cross manner...

I guess I like the silent lover type. The guy in question was a kid in my team. Now, when I say kid, please don't be mistaken. These kids are all quite grown up - some 5-6 years younger than me at max. Well, the guy used to have a very sweet smile...I've got a picture of him somewhere - from his birthday party or send off party. Besides this I have no clue why he turned up in my dream. It was such a sweet and romantic dream...he seemed to be my friend in the dream - someone I rely on. He doesn't let me know that he loves me...then his sister, or some other girl shares a letter he's written, with me. Not very sure who the letter was addressed to - but there he says how much he appreciates my courage and the good deeds I have done, how proud he feels about me and how much he loves me. It brings tears to my eyes, the letter is such an honest reflection of his feelings...I feel light and fluttery like a butterfly...

I have terrible pain in my right leg. I don't know when I must have sprained it, during my continuous attempts at winning over my vertigo and other handicaps. I feel like listening to laal ishq - but getting my earphone would mean displacing the leg where I have just put medicine, and probably bending it too. But get it I must, because I need the song to fall asleep, yet I can't play it loudly, this is not my home, I am with people and they shouldn't get a hunch of this sudden surge of romanticism in me ...

No comments: