Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Yesterday Vs Today

How quickly life changes. Yesterday I was in a different city, country, continent. And probably in a different world. Sweet, dreamy, cuddling world. For once, I tried not to suppress my desires. It did seem pretty outrageous, I had no idea what I was doing, and why I was doing, but I liked it all the same. If you have been living a dead fish life for such a long long time, then only you realize what it is like, to be alive. To simply do what you like to do at this moment.

But as it is "my" life, there's gotta be few loopholes. I cannot live in a world of fantasy. Since I am a very honest person at heart, I tend to get involved. Feel, as if it is real. That was the "mistake" part. But no regret this time. I followed my heart for once.

Back to Prague. It was so sunny today, it was almost hurting my tired eyes. Time will only tell, if I shall come back for a next time. This time, I want to live very very happily. Happiness, which, I don't know will come back - ever. Way I was happy yesterday. Being a child, being pampered, being loved, is perhaps the most wonderful thing on earth. More so for me, as in my case it has been rare indeed.

There were plenty of reasons to get unhappy today. But I didn't. I have realized one thing. The entire wall of my grieving existence is broken. If at all, it will take time to come back.

Ohh, did I tell you? I came via Paris this time. If visiting 2 terminals of CDG airport means anything, then I have been to Paris :)

No comments: