Thursday, August 18, 2011

Let my sky be yours...

In some part of the world it's already 18th of August. Somewhere it will be. I don't think there's any place yet, where it's just has been. But here, I am going to sleep now. Won't wait for the moment, as I usually do. For the simple reason that I am feeling sleepy. And these days, I do whatever I wish.

Olden days don't only have memories, they have smells too. Each different emotion has a distinct flavor. And when they mingle up - it's an entirely new experience.

All my sky
All my songs
Warm sunshine, freshness of dew...
La joie de la vie
the softest of hue
All that glows, all that's new...
Sweets and flowers
Sleepy, lazy hours
No heartbreak, no bidding adieu...

I don't think I'd ever write this for anyone else on earth :) That's where we'd end up, after everything else :) And it'd never change :)

Give me a smile. And keep smiling...

No comments: