Saturday, August 13, 2011

Silent raindrops...

It's all supposed to be in your mind. Whether you ought to be happy or sad. Even loneliness is in your mind. To some person, it'd be simple to handle. When you feel lonely, just go out and make friends. There's one girl in my Facebook school group, she's also single, of my age only. She talks talks and talks. Every other day she'd post something in the group. And I'd seldom get online only. This snob who lives in me, makes my life even more difficult.

And in life you need to be flexible. To be happy. I am very very rigid. As much as I have studied, everyone has preferences. Just that they are not rigid about it, way I am.

The third thing that annoys me is, why am I so good at my work. With half my faculties not working, mind being in a constant comatose state, I am able to extend the business. Why the hell?

I hate to go back to him. No, I don't want to talk about him. A person who is non existent in my life for so long. Never bothered whether I lived or died. The word "abhimaan" doesn't probably have a proper English translation. But that's what I have for him. Only that. Still he said...if I want something, I should ask. And I being a queen at heart, don't know how to ask. I know only how to suffer silently.

No comments: