Thursday, August 18, 2011

Is kadar aapse humko :)

Aah, if only I could ever put these feelings on paper (metaphorically you see). To people for whom happiness is rare, the heady feeling of success brings along a certain unquenchable appetite. May be for celebration, may be for companionship. I don't know. I know I should be practical and I am being perfectly realistic. But how can I deny that I have these feelings all the same?

For 2-3 days now, have been feeling like listening to the song. Sorry, I correct myself. Watching the song. 'Coz the song is closest to what I feel these days. Right in between some deadline and rush hour, right in the middle of a meeting, you come and enshroud me. Tell me what to do? How to get rid of this?

And queer most thing is that I write this on 18th of August. A day when, in my red chudidaar kameez I looked ravishing, and everything that was disturbing me kind of got solved, and it proved to be the magic day it is supposed to be...and all I do is think about...

No comments: