Sunday, August 28, 2011

I like blue...

I think this addiction is growing on me. Every moment I feel like...I must write something in the blog. Actually apart from that there's nothing much to do as well. I being a very well planned person, plan everything in advance. So only pending things for today, is - updating my CV, sewing some clothes, ironing some shirts, preparing some food for tomorrow's lunch and I guess that's it. There is however this planned dinner at a colleague's place, which I am not to keen about. I have not grown to like my solitude, of course, but still, I am very very choosy about the company I keep.

I am fultoo romantic today. I don't know why. May be PP's post in fb triggered it off. 26th August 2007 is a more important date in my life than anybody else's life. I discovered myself on that day. I discovered how passionate I am, how impossible it is to limit me by rules and preaching. I am like wind, I am like sand. No one can hold me back. I shall flow, in my own sweet free will. I can break free of any bond I don't like, even if that means ruining the last remaining green possibilities of my own life. I am independent, and free to pursue my dreams. I want to live like a bird, not like a caged animal.

And so I live. 4 years later. The life might be lonely, but mind you, I haven't given up. I haven't surrendered to fate. And despite my frequent bouts of pensive reflections, I am more or less happier than many. I don't have a worry in life.

And I remember KANK once again. Love, in the way, I see it. Love that doesn't hold you back, just provides you with a lot of courage. Love, with which you can live alone. I don't have any regret in life. I have become fat, but I still love my looks. I didn't go the family way, but I still feel amply loved. I am not exceptional in my career, but I am well appreciated. Threats are there in every field of life, but I feel I am quite ready for combat. And I don't feel submissive to anyone on earth, nobody commands me. In my world, I am the queen I wanted to be.

I don't know from where this surge of positivity is coming. May be from yesterday's untimely bath, which kind of cleaned up my mind and soul. May be from the sunlight seeping in through the window (I woke up in the morning and felt compelled to remove the shades and eradicate the developing gloominess in the room). Somehow I am happy.

No comments: