Friday, August 12, 2011

The other side of the coin

As soon as she'd return from office she'd start hogging. In a way she doesn't usually do when offshore. As soon as she's out of office, first thing she'd ask herself is - Interspar? Albert? Let's get something to eat. The amount of food she has in her fridge, really amazes me. To think it's been just five days she's arrived here.

Ultimate level of self indulgence? Don't think so. People become like this, when they are thoroughly depressed. And perhaps in the entire history of Pupu Ray's life, this is the first time she's not ready to admit to herself that she's depressed. "No it's ok", she'd say, "why should I be depressed? I am happy about what happened. I never even thought about having more expectations."

Such a liar she is. She is behaving as if, this is the last 3 months of life she'd get to live. Did I say 3? It might even be 2.

No comments: