Sunday, August 28, 2011

Her Sleepiness...

I am not sleepy. I wanna write. I love Saturday nights. Because I am at my craziest self at this time of the week. Actually, I love being cushioned. I have the cushion of a whole Sunday, to undo whatever digression I'd manage to do. At the same time the fatigue of office is long distance away, courtesy Friday night. So I get mad on Saturday nights. Like I am now. You know what? It's 3:41 in the morning. And I just had my bath. A lukewarm, refreshing bath. Before that, I watched Delhi Belly. Was planning to watch it for a long time now (having heard raving reviews), and had downloaded and brought along here... but alas, my previous dabba lappy won't play it. You know what? Still I wouldn't have let it go, had it not stopped detecting the wifi signal. It's a pain, trust me, to connect to the LAN cable. That's why I don't write half as much when I am in India.

Aah, Delhi Belly seemed a fun movie. Long time after, I laughed so much. A good, natural movie.

Ok what else did I do? I cleaned all the utensils, and washed clothes as well (btw I din't do it, the machines did - or are still doing :P). And I made lassi for myself. Was good, but I could have made it a little thicker. Oh, and biggest news, I killed a cockroach. See, I could have managed with the missing wifi or crashing cupboard shelves. But NO. I cannot tolerate cockroaches in this place as well. Understand man, I hate the place I stay in, in India. Mostly because of cockroaches I started hating it. And now it's beyond repair.

What am I doing with my life man? Why the hell do I need to live in that shack? Why can't I get a decent place for myself? I guess I am sleepy now. I drank yesterday, that too, like 50 ml of white wine and 100 ml of champagne. And I still feel drunk. You know what, I have made up my mind. I am selfish. And I want to live in a good place. Nothing else matters to me. Let everyone go to hell. I shall earn money, and I shall spend on myself. I don't care for anyone else. Will that make me happy?

No comments: