Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Writer's block...

Awww. Now can anyone go on writing a page full of Awww and not be called mad? This man is able to steal back my heart every time I falter.

And I have been faltering. What's the point in loving a person when the relationship can never be a reality? When I cannot even dream about us without prejudices. I fall sick. I start getting negative vibes. I hate the very sight of him. I remove our photo as the display picture of my tab. The very face that I thought I could never ever stop admiring, was causing only irritation, as I gasped for breath.

And then he writes a poetry. It melts my heart. I am like Awww.

I have taken my blog offline. Nobody gets to read it. But there's so much pleasure in admitting that he's a wonderful poet. And the punctuation tells me - he's really worked on it. Awww sweetheart, is the time cruncher really not available? I wish I could hold you and sleep, for every single remaining night of my life.

No comments: