Thursday, December 15, 2016

Expecto Patronum

Awww - being in love never felt like this before. I think it is the freedom that matters. Because you see, there's nothing above or beyond this love na. There's no expectation. So I am happy even in my solitude.

Today I was getting bored sitting alone in the office. So I just went out for a walk. Nowadays it's become even easier. You need to spend some time with yourself? Stand in the queue of the first working ATM you find. You get not only time for yourself, but money as well! Who can resist this offer in this demonetized time? So I stood there, got my money, did some shopping, felt hungry and ate some snacks. Then, when I came back to the university campus, was walking towards my car, I started imagining him walking towards me wearing his black hooded jacket (because people on the road were wearing black hooded jackets and their faces turned into his)...

And then in my imagination, he suddenly stopped near me and brushed his fingers above my lips, apparently to wipe off the marks from the food I had just eaten (I am a clumsy eater). Awww, I just loved the mere thought of him doing this...my heart melted.

It's not his fault...it's not my fault either. There's a reason behind these imaginations, they are not entirely artificial. On one hand there was a situation when I was forced to express my vulnerability to him. He knows how bad a shape I can get in at times. And then he has this 150 year old soul in himself na. He's really deep at times. So, with all his wisdom he knows that finally, come what may, I am a child at heart. And he can't help loving that child. He was telling me the other day that he has a way with children. Anyone who's liked by children have retained their purity of heart, at least in most cases.

As much as I love my dreams, I dread reality. Someone proposed a picnic. I was like - it's probably better that nothing else happens. What's the point in adding facts to dreams that would never come true. Why did you call us on the 22nd? Why not earlier? They will be busy on the 22nd...
err...ok...I reluctantly agree. Will you write a mail asking them to come earlier. I nod. In my heart of hearts I know that I shall never bring myself up to write that mail. I have been hurt so many times in expecting a birthday wish from the person(s) I loved. Not again, please. Though I am sure that he will wish me on FB - and I want to keep it as minimalistic as that. Because I am at peace with myself in this virtual relationship. I want nothing more that would cause me restlessness...

No comments: