Saturday, December 24, 2016

A dream after ages

I dreamt of Rito after eons it seems. Why did I dream of him? I have no idea. It was such a strange dream over that. After so many years I discover that he lives across my house. And then I painstakingly look at the door to get a glance of him, and never succeed. Then one fine morning, I am even more surprised to notice that there's a door to his house just next to my window. Somehow, with so many days of waiting, I manage to get desperate and enter through the door. He's seated with his family, looking haggard, wearing some blue casual shirt and slacks. I am so angry that I chastise him in front of everyone present. Then I rush out of the room and go to some corner of the road to sulk by myself. It is then that he comes to me, my old friend, in an off white shirt and wheat colored formal trousers, and embraces me to say sorry. I look at the angelic person and melt in him. Way I hold on to him, never to let go...don't even ask me to describe that. The dream was quite like a movie, we two families become friends and live happily ever after.

Speechless now. What. Do. I. Want. From. Life??????

No comments: