Saturday, May 7, 2011

Thank you

I know I have never thanked you enough...but today you proved...you were always there...

Aamar kajer majhe majhe...kanna dharar dola tumi thamte dile na je...

The initial joy has died down. I gave a search in gmail and saw our chat log..

kal... feedback mil gaya..."very satisfied"

I know I can never become like you. You are a real genius...for me this is just fluke...but whatever...this one time...your girl has proved to be as per your expectation.

Can I tell you what comment I got? I wanted to mail you...but then I thought...I shouldn't...disturb you. I am out of your life forever...I just couldn't justify to myself any reason, that I could send the mail. Except that you'd be very very happy...happy as you haven't been for a long time now...why do I think such things? Why do I even assume you are not happy? Why am I such a sadist?

I got an all 5 rating. 5 in everything. 5 was the highest rating, and it meant outstanding. You'd have been so so proud of me...it's not my success, it's your success. I miss you. After such a long time I have really been happy, and I miss you terribly. Happiness is no happiness till I share it with you...can I tell you something...it is not only hard, it is impossible to hold a candle in the cold November rain...at least talk to me once...if you don't talk to me soon enough...just..just...talk to me once...let me tell you about this...let me send this mail to you...let me make you happy once...please...I live for you...can't you do this much for me?

No comments: