Thursday, February 25, 2016

Rejuvenation...

I am in love and not allowed to be romantic...over that I am in love with a person who sleeps on such a romantic night, when the drizzle falls in a nervous tip tap, as the thunder makes you shiver once in a while...all he can do is to simply sleep like a log...

Before the weather men predicted that it'd rain, I knew it. It just had to rain...you see. In my life it has always rained whenever something good has happened...

So...what did I decide to do? What should I do? You see, the existing problem (of the wife, kid's not a problem for me) is not solved. And none of my preferences are met. He doesn't know brake from accelerator (and hasn't perhaps even heard of a thing called clutch) - so he can't teach me driving. He smokes and he drinks too...(well I drink too, I mean I can drink given a chance)...and above all else, the gentleman can't be anybody's support system right now, let alone mine. He seems to be too tired of life.

So what good has happened that it's raining tonight, and it's rained throughout the day? The season of spring and torrential rain doesn't quite go hand in hand, right? How do I know, the God with the capital G can tell that better...

All I can say is that my helplessness and fear factors have suddenly done a vanishing act...and the day has been musical...if I remember correctly, he was the person who taught me this term called rejuvenation back in college :) Yes, yes, I am the one from South Point, but he's the more well read one. What's Two Lives? He said that's a book he hasn't been able to finish in the last 10 years - I thought it's better not to mention that I have never heard of it even :P

No comments: