Thursday, February 18, 2016

Promises apart...

Promise 1: I shall stop posting things on FB - I am the last person who would intend to harm his peace of mind... (though he doesn't seem to be on FB much, and over that there's nothing explicitly mentioned...)

Promise 2: I won't take this blog offline...no I don't want to do that. What's the harm? There's one in a million chance that anybody of any consequence comes across these stories. Even if they do, they either won't recognize us or keep silent by choice. I can't take away this solitary means of my survival and expression...

Promise 3: I shall be practical, swear on God I shall be practical. I shall tell myself that I don't want a person who will stay out of home all evening and spend idle time with his friends. I don't know anything about the changes in a man I knew 10 years back. I might just not be able to bond with him now! Above all else I don't want a person who already has a wife and a grown up kid...

Having said that - can't tell you how long it has been since I had this feeling of choking with joy...eyes closed in a rarely felt peace, heart getting quenched and wrenched and skipping a beat every now and then...

জীবন কখনো কি স্বপ্ন হয়?
স্বপ্নে কখনো কি বৃষ্টি হয়?
ঝিরিঝিরি মায়া মাখা...
এই শহর তোর শহর,
তাই তো এখানে ঘর,
তবু থাকি একা একা...

No comments: