Saturday, November 29, 2014

My new friend...

Nice new friendship has sprung up here...it takes up lot of my time to write to him, but still I have some time left to myself to reminisce. He's brought a chunk of my lost childhood back to me. I remember the crazy stupid girl I used to be at school (as if I am not a crazy stupid girl anymore). And somehow the void is gone. The void, which I used to dread so much. I still dare not exploit it much, because you see, this might just be short lived. And I don't want to do any of the usual things I do...miss him, blame him, cry for him. He came at just the right moment, and he understands me just the right bit. But I might not be the right lady for him. So no regret. I just want to enjoy his friendship for the time being, be able to spin some dream, be enthused to listen to some music, to charge my iPod...that is a leap in itself...for a girl who almost died.

No comments: