Monday, July 29, 2013

Crest and trough, crest and trough...

I hate those smiley smiley pics. I feel like kicking him out of my friend list in Facebook. I absolutely hate the fake poses and plaster smiles. And then, having read Blink, I wonder, what if they are not fake but true. What if these incessant trips to Nandi hill et all are actually enjoyed by him? What if he is blissfully happy and at peace with himself.

I don't bother much - let him be in whatever spirits he has landed himself in - high, low, medium, monotonous, whatever. I concentrate on reviving my spirits. I listen to couple of Aashiqui 2 songs, and then Pherari Mon from Antaheen. It instantly makes me happy. You know, life becomes heavy if you attach undue importance to insignificant people - don't let them weigh you down.

I was feeling tired, exhausted and feverish - this one song made me feel so fresh and contented. You know what, someday, I will marry some Bengali guy - who'll understand me and love me a lot.

No comments: