Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The truth and lie about feelings...

Don't know whether this is the influence of Lootera or Blink. Sandwiched between unrequited love and snap judgement, I embraced today way I do - with an open mind and without expectations. The only thing was eyes dripping with sleep - which no amount of coffee could wipe away, owing to the thoughtful and sleepless night I spent yesterday. And then morning was apprehensive, like a clouded, enshrouded day. Frankly speaking, known threats kill all the more. I am so so scared of the face-offs that might take away my normal life - and I know this will continue for the next three months.

But then, when Meenu left for vacation for a week, there was such a void. What is temporary and what is perpetual? Today was another colleague's last day too. And I found myself wondering about such strange things, what would I say in my last day speech? What would Boo do, if we call him in for the last day cake cutting? Would I be thrashing him verbally, if he turns up?

As I was returning home...I found myself wondering, why Cucu is not eating properly. Is this worry and care snap judgement, or the other one, when I got kinda blind with hatred and exasperation? What is human nature after all? Just how fluctuating is it? I don't know...I give up. I know that the days will get over, someway or the other.

So his long-toothed wifey has published some photos in FB - where he wears a T shirt that says, "I'm a nice guy", in large fonts, (which got me unnecessarily angry and I felt like shouting on to him - What A Joke!!!) and then I read in much smaller ones, "I just do bad things" - and ended up saying (meekly this time) - whatever...

Well however much the photo tortures me - what tortures me more are his fake smiles. Why does he need to bring out that falseness in him so bluntly, I don't know. And I helplessly keep listening to this amazing composition from Lootera, দিশাহারা...কেমন বোকা মনটা রে!

Why on earth is my love so all encompassing, that hatred just cannot grow roots???

No comments: