Thursday, July 19, 2012

Who knows?

My mom says, she feels very blank when I am flying. And I laugh at her. But not today. Because today I feel the same. A strange emptiness. Restless I am since morning, in fact since last night, or perhaps the last week. But this void kind of feeling emerged just now. I need a Boo Boo who is accessible. Through sms, through calls, through gtalk. Accessible all the time. Not this Boo Boo who is inside some unknown flight, and given our usual adventures in the flights, who would soon be discovering this cute girl and start flirting with her.

I don't know what will happen once he comes back. I am dead scared. Wrote him a big long mail yesterday, only to discard the draft at length. Is there anything good written in my fate? Who knows? What's the point in asking him? 

No comments: