Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Being a clueless helpless puppet...

I am not sure about anything else in life at this moment, except that I should stop thinking, or else I will go mad. I am very tired. I bunked office today. Slept till 2 o' clock in the afternoon. Got up and went through the motions of preparing food...for the sake of sustenance.

I feel an inexplicable urge to dream. And I know how dangerous it can turn out to be. All I know is I have to be prepared for anything...good, bad or evil. And I must not let my trust break. I must fight with myself to remain aloof and let him do his work, for I am quite done with mine. My support and eagerness won't help him now. The more neutral the atmosphere, the more calmly he can think.

All I need to remember is, he lifted me up in the air and said, this much is enough for now. I saw a certain resigned gesture in him yesterday. Which said, I can't fight against the truth in this girl's love. Having said that much, I have to see how he is able to fight with the other odds. The difficult part is to be a spectator. Not to play a role in the drama where my life's decision is being taken. 

No comments: