Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tomaaro asheem-e...

As my living spirit wanders far into your endless universe,
 I discover there is no pain, no death, no separation...

Death takes the form of death, pain is this pit of despair,
When I look away from you and concentrate on myself.

O The Complete Being, near your feet,
There is everything, everything one might desire...
Only no fear is there...it is only mine...that which makes me cry day and night.
Heart's dejection and the burden of material life,
In a blink, will disappear,
If in my life, I can establish the presence of your divine being...

Life that you get after reaching so near to death, is the warmest. Survival is a magic in its own. I never realized life is so beautiful. I happened to watch Chandalika once again. The insanity caused by love that is born out of salvation. Tonight, I am no more worried about the end. The fear is somehow going away. Just a strange restlessness is still there. A happy restlessness...

Waiting for you...with a happy, restless, dreamy wakefulness...

No comments: