Saturday, September 1, 2007

Living my dream!

Everyone doesn't get a chance to live his dream. I am surely one lucky person. It was not just infatuation/crush that had happened. It was inspiration. It was rejuvenation. Yes I am now one girl who can again establish her credibilites. For she herself has regained her long lost confidence.

I still remember that wednesday night. It was late dark hours, I had plenty of work next day, what with a damaged laptop, and yet...with somuch of intense love did I stay awake and made that sweet dish for him. JUST FOR HIM. All our conversation in the days that followed, before and after a party was cancelled, and when it was rescheduled today, concerned his feeling. I have wrote earlier also, mockingly or whatever. he has always mentioned that he can understand how I am feeling, when something I have made so lovingly is not being taken by anyone. Can't tell you the peace of mind, the delight I felt, when he actually tasted the kheer I prepared. Just that one smile of appreciation from him, my brown eyed prince, you made my day. I know you bossed, you misbehaved...see, it was one first time that I offered someone my share of icecream, and you denied. Swear on heaven, I was shocked. You didn't say bye to me before leaving, totally ignored when I offered to take a walk with you...one thing is ofcourse possible that you are totally oblivious of my love, and hope that is the case, the other option is you really want to ignore me. Fine prince charming, I really don't mind. I also know very well that it is a dream world that I am living in. But I shall remember this day for years to come. The way we cooked together, we sang together...the way I lived my dream. And the way you smile. It was like you tasted my love. Can't tell you the heavenly feeling. I love you. More than anything else, anybody else...I love you. This love has really changed my life. Thank you.

No comments: