Thursday, September 20, 2007

What a joke!

Now there's no doubt left. God gets pleasure in making a joke of me...and what a joke he made of me this time...my only support of life has given me the worst moments of my life. I wouldn't have cared a little bit if there were some truth in the reason for his hatred...but the things he said are totally totally wrong...how do I ever convince him about that. Let it be...it was very great indeed of God that He gave me some happiness and took away everything I had. God is not good to me....I have no complaint though....but when I look back I just regret about my relation, when did we give each other a single chance of being happy. Always misunderstood, always hurt each other. The man whom I gave everything doesn't even know what I am like...when I look at my future life I see only darkness...but that's not what pains me...it pains me when I see the darkness surrounding the two of us....were we that bad that God never showered light on us?

No comments: