Monday, September 10, 2007

Its a spinning turning crazy world!

Living my dream, didn't I say? Oh my God, when I said, howmuch did I mean? This poor patient of vertigo...perhaps a leftover of the terrible life she has lead so far...why make her head spin so much? I am shocked...why is all this happening...

and what more will happen? At this point I become serious. Its true that I am living my life fully. But isn't it true that a part of my life also belongs to Anand. A man who has cried in all my griefs. So is there any way Ican give any conclusion to these dreams? Which seem to come true, but shouldn't come true. Oh my God, what shall I do then?

But worry not my dear Moni...nothing of that sort will happen. Your prince can never become reality. Your angel can never become reality. Just enjoy these few days, as if you were living your life. Your entire life.

How many times do I thank you? Why are you so hell bent on knowing my secret? Would you make fun of me? I don't know what else is going on in your mind. Why do you want to know about my love? Let it remain mine. Let it remain a secret. I beg of you. Nothing can happen to give a shape to my dreams. Atleast let me dream peacefully.

But the strangest thing was I didn't feel shy...I didn't feel at a loss. When you asked me if I have your favorite song in my mp3 player. I don't know where I am heading. I really don't understand. I am confused. I can't explain. Perhaps tonight will be the nicest night in my life. A real magical moon lit night. All my life I have waited for this night. When I'd know that my prince loves me. Dear God, I have nothing else to complain to You. You have given me everything. My hands get cold, my eyes close with emotions and I hide my face in sudden realization of love. What a wonderful thing this love is. I have worshipped it all my life. And now it gives me the greatest unworldly pleasure of my life.

10th september 2007. I shall remember this day. All life long.

No comments: