Monday, September 24, 2007

Water water everywhere....

How was the tour? Simply put...it was not how I expected it to be...I really expected his love to come out in even more intensified way in the tour. Nothing of that sort happened. He was just neutral. I couldn't find any emotion in him. Or I couldn't read it? Don't want to debate on this...as I am tired of dreaming. What's the use of dreaming when no dream would ever come true.
I am really hurt with his behavior. Both of us know perfectly well that never can we give any conclusion to our love. So if for one day we could live like lovers what could have gone wrong? Just wanted to be in the sea with him. He was close to me, yet I couldn't touch him. He sent me off on jet ski with his friend. I just wanted to cling onto my darling and enjoy the speed. But anyways I enjoyed. I floated in the sea. I dreamt to the ultimate extent. A stupid girl and her stupid dreams. That we are like each other. In the way we prepare food, in the way we cared for the baby together...but u stupid girl, why would he atall care for you.

You know very well that I went to the tour for you. And you gave me the very minimum attention. I didn't feel bad at all, as all were so nice. But my romanticism was badly hurt. Very badly...

No comments: