Sunday, September 30, 2007

Spare one moment for only the two of us...

Where did those days of happiness fade away? Where did those moments go when very subtly you used to tell me that you care? All of a sudden all smile of my life seems to have faded away...the smile which you had brought....that day I was telling you na, they say that days of happiness are short and days of grief are long...but to me its one and the same. You asked me what I mean by this...the time I spend with you is happy or sad, and I replied that I don't know myself...that is one bitter truth of my life...when I had written here that I want you to avoid me, hate me....I never thought how much I will miss those fun filled days. Whom are you trying to adapt to that which is inevitable? Me or yourself? Should I think you are happy doing all these? For you were smiling away? Then who in the group smiles more than me? My never ending smile has become the topic of joke among everyone. But does that mean that I am happy? I feel you near my heart...what should I do...I don't like anything...I feel a strange aloofness from life...I just keep longing for you...and want nothing else. I can't live like this....can't take the pain anymore....Do whatever else, but don't ignore me like this...I just want to shout to the world that I love you. I want my family, our child. I want our love to get a culmination. Ohh my life why did I ever love you so much...why did I ever dream. Why did you fuel that dream?

No comments: