Wednesday, September 5, 2007

One deep realization...

I am one crazy girl after I met you. You have brought happiness to my life, one term which had become non existent in my life for quite some time. Now everything has changed. Life would never be the same ever again. I never thought I can relive my old days of romance and dream. But you have made that possible. You have removed from the mind of this hapless girl, all the horrors of her previous life. You care to speak to this ugly girl, and in the crowd also, you, when it comes to telling something very personal about your home, direct the statement to this girl. I owe every smile of my life to you. Every fast beat that my heart takes. Your closeness to my heart is what I feel, not your closeness to me. Its a different story that the real me will finally die when your closeness to me ceases, but believe me my brown eyed prince, I shall never take this dream as reality. For the first time I realize the intense joy a girl feels when she is loved. I know you love me, and I don't want a debate on this. I don't want anyone to preach that girl, you are reaching your 30s, you are not yet married, and there is very little chance that you will be married, so come out of your dreams. No, my prince, you know na, that for the first time in my life I am living. I don't have a care in life...and my life is musical. You are the music in my life. As I keep collecting your memories, and the music you like, I offer all my dreams to you. Its like offering flowers to God, there is happiness in offering, not in debating whether He would accept or not.

No comments: