Thursday, August 30, 2007

As usual, life drifts on...

To him it was insignificant, to me it was a miracle. Each word he spoke, made me feel he thinks over things I tell. Till he called me a child. Lovingly though. It raised a question in my mind....is my age, my sufferings, my blows not apparent from my face? How does he find a child in me? And he is not wrong. Even I am rediscovering the child in myself after I met him. The child who always wanted to give her best efforts. Who used to somehow manage to win, despite all hardles.

I had forgot how to even think of winning. Now I again try. Don't really know what got me yesterday. Even if for one fraction of a second, he must have debated in his mind about how I might feel. That was so good of him. I accept it as his goodness, and be done with my sorrow. He is only losing out, if he finds but a child in me. The lady whom he couldn't see, could have made a difference to his life.

I thrive on music, I thrive on my newfound love. And life drifts on. Oh forgot to tell you. Buried all my dreams. Didn't mourn though. And something else. Seems like we have one thing in common. We love studying people. My prince charming, I know I am being hysteric about you, but believe me, I trust God.

No comments: