Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Passion and fall...

A song is no song till you sing it...
It's hard to hold a candle in the cold November rain...

You've written this against my tagline...

10 years - of playing that game, and losing everything that I ever believed in...and then this happened...

We would only hold on to let go.
The last leaf...
May be you should fall because that's what rivers do.

Oh, it's just your romanticism. These are just unrelated thoughts from two unconnected minds. Right?

Fall? Where? How much more? Haven't I already sunk deep enough? You inundate me...in dreams, as I fall asleep and as I wake up...

Don't write things so beautiful,
That she falls from grace...
O poet, this girl is such a fool,
Your wordplay gives her stress...

Stress reminds me - (because chess rhymes with stress) - yesterday I watched a beautiful movie on the French channel that dad watches - the man, he plays chess. He teaches the game to his (supposedly) cleaning lady. The lady goes on to win a championship and travels to Paris thereafter. They speak in E4, rook, queen and stuff like that. You should have seen my expressions while watching the movie. Ah, passion. And he thinks nobody ever had a crush on him...

May be I don't count. I am old. Gives me such a heartbreak...

No comments: