Friday, November 18, 2016

Happiness and otherwise: the toggle mode...

Yes, I finally discovered that happiness has its own language,  but unfortunately I am so busy today that I have no time to write about this. The other day my music teacher, who is also my friend, was telling me that her riyaz is her bliss. I told her that mine is the few lines I manage to write when I feel overwhelmed...that vent of expressing myself is my bliss.

You know why I love him? Because he knows the contradiction in me. So full of life, yet so lifeless. And hopefully, unlike the previous men I met, he doesn't judge.

But all good things come to an end. And in my life, quickly. So however much happy his presence makes me, I can't let it become a habit. And the goosebumps that his thoughts give me - I can't ever dwell on those thoughts.

Finally, this is my life. Burning eyes. Coaxing myself to sleep. A dreamless night. Leading to yet another routine morning.

No comments: